RSS

before and after

That is too many before and after in dis path way:

  • Before u juz keep silence, i know what ur mind thinking, i even can read ur mind thinking and interpret front of u.But now, u keep silence, i gotta guess what u think, and sms ask u what happened with u?
  • Before, i went to ur home.I dun wish to return home.I wan more and more time together with u!Coz we have lots lots conversation.We dun realized the time past.Now, i sit ur home, i not dare to juz with you, coz our conversation now even wonder sometime what to start, what to avoid ....and will tear normally.
  • Before,I pass by the venue that full of our joyful.I were excited and anticipate the day we gather again in those venue to recap all the fantastic memories.BUT now, when i pass by all those locations ,all feeling come over one heart. sad+confuse+ sorrowful.....
  • Before, whenever i met the sad stuff, i dunno where to find my solutions.The only person i think of is YOU.i called u and cry out all the grieved stuff.You are my only listener that time.But now, you are the one who break my heart.....once and once again.
  • Before,I shared all my joyousness with u, i felt no secret among us.Somemore tell arrogant, that was someone who wanna to know ur stuff, juz come over me, coz i know u well, eveything regard u juz on my finger tips, so, ask me...i can reply well.But NOW, GOSH.....i dun even know when u were ur first engagement dear!
  • Before, you were in trouble, i do not consider the factors that affeCt me, I will seek the ways to rescue you from the troubleness,coz at least that i can rescue you if i try the hardest . Now, you are in " TROUBLE". I can only cry....COZ u close all the entries for me to walk in.....Eventually,you are self-centered now.
  • Before, you regards me frequently, whenever i hold the phone, i were smile charm like exactly a blossom.Darlng, u know, i now scare + afraid c the message from you.I dun know what " timepiece boom" u send me again!!!!!

Are all these changes juz because the signs that show we are growing?????Or between u and me really exist the gaps......IF so, can u tell me how is the gap ???tiny gap? medium or a HUGE gap????can ever us to enclose the gap????sweetheart, wish u good luck. I gotta to put down slowly start from now......HOPE that GOD bless me.I also dunno how come i am ur friend!!!THIS is our faith i think!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright 2009 bLuerish Sky. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy